Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Baby



This is the first ultrasound we have of the upcoming baby. Jamie thinks the baby will be a boy. She just feeling that it will be a boy. I on the other hand have a feeling it will be a girl. We will have to wait until September to know whose 'feeling' is more accurate.

The baby is due February 2nd. That means no travel for the month before or after that (maybe more after). Raena, that means if you have any plans, Thanksgiving is a great time of year :). I will post the updated ultrasounds come September. I hear they will also give us a video of the ultrasound, so I can add that to the site as well. Love ya all,

2 comments:

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

So I'm Guessing Febuary 16th is out of the question. Good thing I love you guys. Anyways I'm with Jamie I think it could be a boy. But guess will have to wait to Find out!!! I can't wait.

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

That is what i'm going by is the spirit yeah i think it would be good if everyone joined in on this. Anyways, he didn't serve in Columbia he was born and rasied there till he was 9. They came to the states then. He served in Utah Spanish Speaking. Over by where Lara lives for some parts of his mission which they had fun talking about. There is no offical date i thought that one might have worked for everyone, but i guess it doesn't. If you can't be there i under stand! just as long as you guys get to meet him before. We were thinking nothing before December beacause he is doing about 18 cridits this semster so he can get a start off job with the tranning he gets starting off about 40 or thousand a year. Anyways i'll get you a better picture or something so you can see his front side. Give my love to everyone in the home you have built for yourselves over there.