Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookies



You would think that this is the result of birthday cake, but it is actually chocolate chip cookies. Both of our kids love cookies, and that is why they are such a powerful bribe. Typically, the kids only get a cookie if they go 'poops' on the potty, but when Grandma and Grandpa (not to mention Kayla and Tanya) came to town, the kids were spoiled with cookies when every the begged.

Mesha is such a messy eater. maybe it has something to do with the fact she is not even two yet, but I think she makes a mess just because she can.

4 comments:

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

She is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them! Dad was telling me about that. I'm excited to hear more!!

Tai & Jamie said...

Two weeks and counting... My family leaves me to go to Arizona and spend time with everyone... Jamie will be stranded without a car, so you all will have to go pick her up or hope she can steal one of her parents cars!

Raena and Sebastian Tellez said...

Tai... Jamie... I'm getting married November 24th so you better be there!!!

Tai & Jamie said...

CONGRATS! Post a picture on your blog with your man (that profile is a bit limited). I also want to see a picture of your ring! We will be there!