Thursday, August 9, 2007

Baby Update

Jamie went to the Dr's this morning and everything is looking good. The Dr asked if Jamie was sleeping okay and as a pregnant woman she replied no... He told her no more naps. She was upset by that, but I will help her follow Dr's orders. The next appointment is set for September 13 at 11 am (Texas time). We will be finding out the sex of the baby at that point. Should be exiting.

I asked Aiden what he did this morning and he told me he went to the Dr. I asked if he was sick and he told me it was for mommy. He then told me that the Dr hit Mommy. I looked to Jamie and she explained the shock on Aiden's face as a mother disiplined her daughter by spanking. I guess that set in some as to what he could get. Jamie said both Aiden and Mesha were very loud at the Dr's but other than that okay.

Love you all, and Jamie can't wait to come to AZ to be with Family and Friends. Talk to you soon!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA JENSEN!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you guys were pregnant. Conratulations. Yep it was a sudden unplanned move. If you would like more info go ahead and shoot me a quick email. I hope Texas is going great!

Stephanie

Christi said...

Hey guys! love the blog. hopefully, i will be joining you soon in the blogging world. see ya!