Friday, August 24, 2007

First Movement

Well, Here I sit by myself in TX while my beautiful wife and two wonderful kids play in AZ. It is Friday night and I have nothing planned. I am hoping to go wake boarding with a friend from work tomorrow, but only time will tell if they decide to go. But the reason for this blog.... Jamie told me that she felt the baby move yesterday (maybe Wednesday), so I had a reason to type another comment on our blog. Jamie is something like 17 weeks right now, and never felt the other two kids until like 20 to 25 weeks along. It is always reasuring to feel that movement and know that everything is okay.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting. I hope things are going great for you guys. I never emailed you because I posted on my blog why we moved. Hope that was okay.... Talk to you guys later.

Stephanie

S+S said...

I know how you feel. Sarah used to leave me about a month every summer (this year having the baby changed those plans). We'll miss being with you guys in texas. By the way, if you think you'll be heading to SeaWorld sometime before the end of the year let me know and we'll send you our 2007 seaworld parking pass. Congrats on the forthcoming baby!