Saturday, August 2, 2008

Alone in Texas

Well, I dropped the kids and wife off in Phoenix after a short vacation with them, and now I am alone in Texas for a week. Last night I went with some others from the elders quorum and helped a less active family pick peaches from their orchard. I think he has about 500 trees and it is the end of the season. I ate a few of the peaches as we picked and they were very good. We shall see how time gets filled... Honey do's or the gym or sleep? I forced myself to sleep in until 9 today. I guess Mesha was sick last night in phoenix though. Poor girl was throwing up and now is sleeping some more. I miss the family and it will be nice to see them again in a week.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You could always spend the week updating your blog daily...with pictures of your kids! Or I guess Honey Do's would probably be best!