Thursday, August 7, 2008

Making Faces

I miss the kids and Jamie since I have been away for a week and a half now. Last night I woke myself from a dream where I was making faces with Emesha. I would wink and she would wink; I would poke my cheeks and she would poke her cheeks; I pulled my nose up, she pulled her nose up. When I woke I was sticking my tongue out, so I must have been playing along while I slept. Aiden will not play that game with me as much as Emesha, but I do miss the kids and Jamie.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well it is good to know you miss your family when they aren't around. Post some pictures...that would be nice!

Stephanie

Unknown said...

I need your email. Please send it to me. mckfam96@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

So when are you guys going to be in Phoenix? We will be there on November 10th and most likely for Thanksgiving. Well keep us posted.

Melissa said...

HI guys! It is the walters' fam, remember us??? ha ha We have a blog, too. www.melissa-renea.blogspot.com come over and check it out!